Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
- NJEA supports Gov. Murphy at gun-safety bill signingThe New Jersey Senate and Assembly passed a package of bills designed to make our schools and communities safer, which Gov. Phil Murphy signed into law today, July 16, 2019. The new laws address a number of commonsense gun-safety proposals, including establishing a commission to approve personalized handguns and criminalizing the purchase, transfer, or posse […]
Latest NJEA News
- New Jersey educator elected to NEA Executive Committee
- New Jersey Schools Development Authority takes action to protect kids from mercury found in floors
- Tabernacle educator selected as 2020 NEA Foundation Global Learning Fellow
- NJEA, CWA unite to advocate for public employees
- Gov. Murphy champions expansion of pre-k programs in New Jersey