Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
- NJEA opposes Trump administration scheme to erase transgender identity by definitionThe Trump administration’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is considering a definition of sex that would deny transgender persons protection under Title IX, the federal civil rights law that bans sex discrimination in any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance. A leaked HHS memo reveals that the Trump administratio […]
Latest NJEA News
- Teaching and mentoring the next generation of educators
- Vote to enshrine Elizabeth Allen, NJEA’s first woman president, in the NJ Hall of Fame
- NJDOE releases Median Student Growth Percentiles (mSGPs) from 2017-18 PARCC testing
- Supporting students with speech and language-related disorders
- Students snowed in, educators step up